Chief complaint: lost herself for about 6 months
This 23-year-old female complained about losing herself for 6 months. Trauma history: broken up, terminating a 4-year relationship. Her heart was tortured with mild depress toward anger, and numbness on her face after active emotions subsided. This happened intermittently about once a week, and lasted 2~5 days averagely, sometimes even up to 2 weeks.
The disturbence was triggered at night. Everytime she witnessed couples with fingers locked worsen her situation. To relieve the sorrow, she watched movies, participated some activities and pretending she's one of them. Depression was also acompanied with tears(+, less happened recently), feeling helpless(+), being abandoned(+), loss of motivation(+), refusing to step out on weekands(+), having difficulty building long-term relationship(+, progressively). She was impressed by a picture (as below), and searched for help.
- spoiled by her ex-boyfriend
- happy memory before
Too dependent on the past, having trouble in being alone, especially at night
1. Concentrate on clinical learning to distract herself
2. Watching movies herself or with others, listening to Adele's music
3. Doing exercise, eg. running, cycling regularly
4. Traveling alone on foot or by bike
5. Keep writing blogs, though being swallowed into a black hole with no response
1. 大體實驗 8X pass，通過第一階段醫師國考
2016 新年新希望：You are what you choose to be !
(1) 積極的臨床學習：熟練內科學和技能和EKG和x光、練習寫case report、參加EBM比賽
(2) 衛教或EBM 等工具文
3. 經營生活 (運動和休閒)
(3) 跑步、訓練台、體操(20min)和拉筋(10min) → 健康是一種意識，不是體重計上的數字